BISMILLAH-"sekali-kali tidak akan menimpa kami melainkan apa yang telah ditetapkan Allah untuk kami. Dialah Pelindung kami, dan hanya kpd Allah org2 yg beriman harus bertawakkal"
~At-Taubah:51~

Sunday, October 2, 2011

=) MY FIRST LIFE AND PRIORITY

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...
PRAISE TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER

alhamdulillah...
i should write it on my second account of my blog by the way, I'm very sure that i can't handle both... so, my post about my undefined life with the label "my first life and priority".

there is my life journey that i'm not sure whether i should share it or not. but i think i should...its about my real story that happened in my life.
i take long time to think  about it. and the conclusion is i should. one of the reason is i'm not a person who can tell a story...i'm not a good story teller...
many things happened in my life, but i can't told everybody...only to allah i pray, however, sometimes we need somebody to share with.

yet still cannot share my life story to person..hence, i take solution by post it on my blog..
I CAN WRITE BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU...
MY MISTAKE, SORRY....




No comments: