BISMILLAH-"sekali-kali tidak akan menimpa kami melainkan apa yang telah ditetapkan Allah untuk kami. Dialah Pelindung kami, dan hanya kpd Allah org2 yg beriman harus bertawakkal"
~At-Taubah:51~

Thursday, February 3, 2011

bUkit KEluAnG


assalamualaikum....praise to Allah and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad S>A>W for this this fantastic life.

straight to the point, today, i wanna share with all about create memories and untied the boundaries between friends and family. there are many ways we can use to untied the boundaries among family members and our friends. for example, hang out together to anywhere that can make all happy and think that that place will be as memorable place.

here i wanna share with u all my memorable holiday for this month. my family, my friend and i went to Bukit kemuang at terengganu. for me this is the first time i hang out with my family out from kelantan. ususally we just went to nenarest beah near my house. because our plan to go to new place is move smoothly, i buy a new camera. my witty cam.hehehhe...i love it. so we take lots photo at Bukit Keluang,.,...ENJOY...(^_^)

No comments: