BISMILLAH-"sekali-kali tidak akan menimpa kami melainkan apa yang telah ditetapkan Allah untuk kami. Dialah Pelindung kami, dan hanya kpd Allah org2 yg beriman harus bertawakkal"
~At-Taubah:51~

Thursday, January 27, 2011

(^_^) "FRIEND IS ALWAYS TOGETHER"



"FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE AN CLOUD, COOLED AND BREEZE"

AssalamualAikum....praise to prophet Muhammad S.A.W and also to his family and his friends.
Try not to be so passive when I started 'blogging', today i really want to post something, the latest update of me. However, there is no specific issue I want to share, just want to 'bebling'.

HEARD about the strongest and weakness in a friendship, i suddenly come up with the story of friendship across the boundaries. I believe that every friendship had it's own meaning. for me, friendship between my friend and i is something related to the sentence 'GIVE AND TAKE'. it's mean we give our love, trust, know each other well and so on. it also mean that we are giving an advice to each other and try the best to look on to what each other had comment. YEAH, i know that know the true about ourself from others is hard and sometimes it will make the person fill uncomfortable. However, it is good if we get the feedback about our bad from our friend to make us as better person. Value of friendship that I hold is"IF U DID NOT SATISFIED WITH ME, SPEAK THE TRUTH..."

So, without any doubt u all can comment on me although it's will hurt me. I'll accept that.

Back to the story i want to share, it's about close couple friend. A and B. People notice that A is very close to B. They always hang out together, sharing problems, happy together and do lots of thing together. However, one day A a little bit fell frustrated and sad because get scolded by B of particular situation( she doesn't explain more details about that), and she fell a little bit unsatisfied. Along the friendship, A never felt that bad. She tried her best to control her emotion but failed. When she arrived at particular place with the other friend already wait for A and B, A told to everybody that she is being scolded by B. SHE TOLD EVERYBODY K! Then, after a few days, A realised that the situation on the day that she 'unclose' to B is the factor of their 'unclose' condition (understand x? I'm bad in english meh!). Until now she told me that she felt she is bad friend. Didn't understand her friend better. if the time cab turn back and she want to avoid that situation...

I reflect myself on that story, did i do something like that to my friend? DID I? IF I DID, I BEG TO U FORGIVE AND FORGOT OF WHAT I DID. MAYBE I'M TOO NAIVE, TOO IDIOT, TOO WEAK, TOO BAD IN FRIENDSHIP OR TO BE MORE CALM IN LIFE.


OH ALLAH, JUST FOR U I PLEAD AND HOPE THAT EVERYTHING THAT I DO IN MY LIFE IS UNDER YOUR GUIDANCE AND HOPEFULLY YOUR TAUFIQ AND HIDAYAH IS ALWAYS BE WITH ME....

1 comment:

nidapink90 said...

canteknyer gmber nie.. tp sgt jeles x de muke i